#315: The Bitch Is Back

Guess what? Contrary to popular belief, and probably the wishes of a few, I ain't dead, yet. Still a long, long way to go.  Now that the shackles have been removed, I am free to write about anything I so choose.

Well, within reason, of course. Naturally I won't be naming names or giving out any identifying details, that'd be wrong. Wouldn't it? Yes. Yes it would. And rather unfair as well. But, relax, sit back and be safe and secure in the knowledge that not only am I back, but I am raring to go.

Expect some dirt, some gossip and more bitchiness to come over the next few days, weeks, months, years, millennium.

Sp, bitch, please!

Comments

Anonymous said…
5 years between posts?

Popular posts from this blog

#288: Lick It Up

#205: Something Stupid (The Incest Song)

#203: Rattle My Zulu